How’s Your Brow Game?

0
If your eyes are the windows to your soul, then your eyebrows are its frame. They are just as important and unique.</p>

You can always change the frames if you don’t feel that it reflects who you are. Here are a few ways to groom or change your brows.

Clean up

Sometimes, your natural brow shape needs no help in defining itself. But it does need a tune up. Remove any excess hairs to reveal your brow’s true shape using tweezers, or wax. If you’re afraid of the pain, you can always opt for an eyebrow razor, which is the equivalent to shaving your brows. Having clean brows makes a world of a difference for your face.

Not sure of your brow shape or how to maintain it? Leave it to the professionals to shape your brows. Threading or waxing sessions usually cost less than $10. If you don’t like the results, your brows will grow back with time.

Shape

Now, let’s talk about shape. In general, there are three basic shapes: straight, rounded, or arched.

Straight:  This is a popular eyebrow shape for those who want to exhibit youthfulness. The Korean straight brow is a trending look that looks exactly like it sounds. It has no elevation in the arch and remains flat above the eyes. Famous celebrities who rock a straight brow include Audrey Hepburn, Miley Cyrus, and 2NE1’s Park Bom.

Arched: The forever fashionable arched eyebrow slowly lifts as it goes out towards the tail and peaks at the outer iris, or last third of the eye from the nose. This shape can help to lift your face and never goes out of style. Celebrities who sport this look include Megan Fox, Rita Ora, and Angelina Jolie.

Round:  Round eyebrows, or rainbow eyebrows as I sometimes call them, are similar to arched eyebrows, without any harsh sharp angles. I think round eyebrows make people look friendly and happy. Celebrities who rock this look include Fergie and Beyoncé.

Of course, variations of each shape gives your brows its uniqueness.

There’s no wrong answer to how your brows should look, they are as unique as you are.

So, let me ask you again, how’s your brow game? Are they strong, on fleek, straight, or maybe natural?

Use the hashtag #Imprintbeauty to show us your brows on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.